What are the charges?
It is completely free. In fact, we will pay for using the site.
How do I contact your helpdesk?
Where does the cashback come from?
Whenever you shop through our website on a particular retailer, the retailer gives us lead fees. This fee is then made available to you in the form of cashback.
What if the link doesn’t work?
Firstly, please try opening the retailer link in another browser, or if possible another computer too. To ensure that the problem you have is not being caused by your own settings, please follow these simple steps:
For Firefox Users>
1) Enable Cookies: Go to Tools - Options - Privacy. Then please change your settings under History to Remember History.
3) Disable pop-up blocker: Go to Tools - Options - Content. Then please ensure Block pop-up windows is not ticked.
4) Clear Cookies: Go to Tools - Clear Recent History. Please change the time range to clear to Everything.
For Google Chrome Users
1) Enable Cookies: Tools - Options - Under the Hood - Cookie Settings. Please change to Allow all Cookies.
2) Clear Cookies: Go to Tools - Clear Browsing Data. Please change the time range to clear to Everything.
For Internet Explorer Users
1) Lower Security Level: Go to Tools - Internet Options - Security. Please lower Security level to Medium.
2) Lower Privacy Settings: Go to Tools - Internet Options - Privacy. Please lower the Security Level to Low.
3) Disable Pop-up Blocker: Tools - Internet Options - Privacy. Please ensure the Pop-up Blocker at the bottom of the options page is not ticked.
4) Clear Cookies: Go to Tools - Delete Browsing History. Please delete all.
If none of this works, please contact our Customer Support Team and we can look into this for you. Please provide a clear and concise description of your experience, and include the browser name and version number. If you are getting tracking issue messages, please provide any relevant details on your security settings and/or software.
How to ensure my cashback gets tracked always?
A) Clear all your cookies of the browser.
B) Enable cookies, java scripts.
C) Log into zeta.klippd.in
D) Click on the link provided
E) Use coupons codes or discount codes mentioned on the website.
F) Do your normal shopping within the same session and without using any other coupon sites or comparisons sites (these websites don’t pay you cashback or you are paid very less).
G) Relax but keep all emails from merchants in case of any uncertainty.
How do I earn Cashback?
1) Login to zeta.klippd.in
2) Search for your retailer.
3) Click on the get cashback.
4) Do your normal shopping.
5) Relax; your cashback will be tracked within 72 hours.
6) Redeem the cashback when it gets confirmed.
What is Pending Earnings?
These are the earnings which have been acknowledged by the retailer but are yet to be confirmed. Normally, online retailer’s gives you the flexibility of returning or canceling goods within 30 days and due to this, the retailers wait for some period before making the amount as confirmed.
What is Confirmed Earnings?
These are the amount that has been confirmed from the retailer side and is available for payment. You can withdraw money under the confirmed earnings section as and when you want it.
What is the time frame for the entire cycle?
Your transactions get normally tracked within 72 hours, once it gets acknowledged by the merchant, the retailer would wait for the cancellation or the return time period which is normally 30 days. As and when that is due, we should have the money in your account which you can redeem instantly.
Where can I see my cashback dashboard?
Once you login to your account, go to the top right section and click on My Account. This will show the summary of your earnings and other details like transactions and payments.
When do you make the payment?
We make payments only for confirmed transactions. All pending transactions payment would be done, once they are marked as confirmed.
What is the minimum amount for payment?
There is no minimum threshold to redeem the cashback. You can withdraw as low as Rs. 1.
How do I request my payment?
On the header, after you log in, go to the top right side. Here, you will see Payments option under My Account. Just fill out necessary details and you will receive your payment within 7 working days.